The layout of delivered products
1. The products produced according to the processing plan are transferred to the layout area and arranged one by one according to the layout plan of the drawings. The surface of the products is wiped clean, and the overall effect is observed. If any color differences are found, adjustments and replacements are made to ensure that the main facade color is consistent.
2. In case of color difference in other areas and parts, the color shall be changed between the same specifications in the same area and part, and the color shall be slowly transferred from light to deep, from near to far, from low to high. No obvious color difference can be seen at 1 meter. If the Color difference is large, it shall be changed in time. Although the previous process has been arranged, the natural stone in the same mining area may have different colors due to different locations, and the same board surface may have yin and yang colors, with uneven distribution of patterns and particles. In addition, there are also factors such as sweeping, black spots, and impurities inside the stone, so a second layout is required.
3. After the products are arranged one by one and the colors are adjusted from light to deep, in order to achieve better color effects, the board surface needs to be treated with makeup – the surface of the stone needs to be dyed. According to the degree of color difference of the product, corresponding dyeing agents are prepared for dyeing the board surface. After dyeing, it can ensure that there is no color difference in the entire area and the effect is good.
4. During the typesetting process, product quality inspection should also be carried out, such as geometric dimensions, diagonals, flatness, appearance defects, glossiness, angle, thickness, etc. If any quality defects are found, they should be replaced in a timely manner. If there are scratches or abrasions on the board surface, they should be reworked.
5. Tracing products mainly reflect the alignment of patterns, which means that the tail end of the previous product must be aligned with the head end of the next product to reflect the effect of tracing and to reflect the alignment of patterns and natural scenery. Like the connection of beige cave stones, the pattern connection reflects that the patterns are in the same direction and on the same horizontal line, reflecting a beautiful image.
6. There are two types of grain products: straight grain and twill grain. If the pattern is high on the left and low on the right, high on the right and low on the left, pay attention to the correctness of the direction when typesetting according to the requirements of the processing order.
7. The difference between chasing patterns and smooth patterns in products is that chasing patterns must be connected smoothly, reflecting a natural beauty. As long as the direction of the pattern is correct. Relatively speaking, products with high-quality requirements and high processing difficulty for grain tracing.
1. After the ground layout is completed, the product should be numbered on the side or back. Nowadays, it is commonly used to stick environmentally friendly adhesive paper with the number and installation direction on the front, so that the installer will not make mistakes during installation.
2. Products that require secondary processing, such as bottoming, dry hanging slots, back bolt holes, chicken mouths, and adhesive products, must be numbered on the back of the product according to the requirements of the layout drawing and transferred to the next process for processing. Especially for products with pattern tracing, the number should be written on the back of the product after the layout is completed.
matters needing attention
01. Is the stone on site consistent with the sealed sample stone
1. Is the color difference of the stone on site consistent with the sealed sample stone? Stone itself has varying degrees of color difference, which is inevitable. Even for the same rough board material, there are still significant color differences. In general, the color difference of the same batch of stones from the same origin is similar, and alternating excessive use can basically meet the design effect.
2. Whether the surface processing requirements of the stone on site are consistent with those of the sealed sample stone. For example natural surface, sandblasted surface, machine cut surface, lychee surface, burnt surface, split surface, smooth surface, matte surface, etc. There are phenomena such as incomplete drawing review, machining errors, and uneven surface treatment.
02. Is there any defect or deficiency in the appearance of the board
The color and texture of the same batch of boards should be relatively consistent, and there should be no defects such as cracks, missing edges, missing corners, color lines, color spots, and pits. Outdoor stone paving can have a small number of color spots, unclear color lines, and pits.
03. If there are protective requirements for stone materials, flush testing is required
After flushing, the stone does not absorb water, and the water droplets will slide off smoothly. During the initial display, it is necessary to provide six-sided enclosed protection for the stone.
1. Stone materials are generally relatively dry upon arrival. After being laid on the ground, the stones themselves will experience uneven water absorption and moisture, causing varying degrees of discoloration on the surface of the stones.
2. During cross-operation, other teams may contaminate the surface of the stone with cement slurry, engine oil, etc., making it difficult to clean, resulting in the replacement of the stone.
04. Nonstandard stone entering the site
Especially for curved plates, factors such as customized molds and worker operation skills during processing can lead to mismatches after installation and require polishing and correction.
05. Relatively rare problems
There is a problem with the strength of the stone itself. There are slight cracks inside the stone or the contact between particles becomes loose due to weathering, which can cause fragmentation during hammering during construction.