As a senior tea lover, I have a special feeling for the stone tea tray. The stone-carved tea tray made of stone carving has the advantages of no deformation in cold and heat, no cracking, no fading, no absorption of tea color after polishing, beautiful and generous, economical and practical. It gives the spirit of the stone, combines water and soil, and combines the five elements to make tea return to nature. Tasting tea with stone carved tea sets is pleasing to the eyes and cultivates self-cultivation. In this article, let’s talk about the story of the stone tea tray.
At present, there are many kinds of stone tea trays in the market. It can be roughly distinguished from several aspects:
1. Specification: regular and irregular.
2. Base: no base and with base.
3. Color: solid color and mixed color.
4. Drainage device: concealed and exposed.
5. Drainage mode: water storage type and direct drainage type.
6. Carving method: plane freehand carving and plane realistic three-dimensional carving.
7. Functional differentiation: art tea tray and multi-functional art tea tray.
8. Way of boiling water: invisible boiling water and exposed boiling water
● Material classification
High-quality granite Tang Huanghei, also known as black goldstone, black jade, and graphite. Small particles, high density, and symmetrical structure. The stone tea tray made by Tang Huanghei fully demonstrates the noble temperament; With unique artistic carving, it can highlight the profound connotation and solid foundation of the owner; Reflect the master’s insight as high as the universe, and his thought as deep as a black hole; It means that the master has a high status and good taste.
2. New Zealand seafloor rock
It is made of antique New Zealand seafloor rock with high water absorption, such as purple clay pot. The undersea rock is full of a sense of eternal vicissitudes, such as the color of the earth, which brings people a profound and profound experience; The tea tray made of submarine rock, combined with the design of the traditional theme, arouses resonance in the heart of the viewer, urges the striver to maintain passion, makes the winner not forget the hard journey, always keep a clear mind, and provide a steady stream of spiritual support like the earth.
3. Purple robe jade belt stone tea tray
Purple robe jade belt stone is unique to Guizhou and is produced in Fanjing Mountain, a Buddhist holy land. It is mainly stable purple, with the same green strip, accompanied by orange, white, and other colors. Throughout the ages, purple represents the color of auspiciousness. The so-called purple comes from the East, and great red and purple can be the color that people have always loved. They place hope and the future. That is to say, promotion to the rank, jade belt across the waist, good luck, and good luck.
4. Yishui inkstones (Amethyst) tea tray
Xiyu mountain in the Taihang mountain area is a kind of purple-gray sedimentary rock with soft color. It is naturally dotted with blue and yellow stripes. The stone is delicate, moderately soft and hard, bright color, and easy to send ink. It is a high-quality stone for inkstone making.
5. Duanyan tea tray
Duan inkstone is produced in Lanka mountain in the east of Zhaoqing City and Beiling mountain in the north of Qixingyan in Zhaoqing City (starting from Xiaoxiang gorge in the West and Dinghu Mountain in the East). Most of them are cyan, pig liver, and sky blue. In particular, the inkstones in Looking, Mazi Keng, and song Keng are the best. In recent years, all famous pits have been “closed”, especially the old pit that has been closed for many years. There is no stone to be mined, so it is difficult to have a good chance.
● Purchase principle
1. Distinguish resin, artificial stone, and natural stone
2. Color selection:
Pure color is the best product. The mainstream colors include pure black, light green, Tan, etc. the main body can be pure and noble without artificial color addition.
3. Appearance selection:
According to personal preference, the shape of the tea tray can be around, and the choice varies from person to person.
4. Have cultural heritage
Cultural heritage includes associative space, the content pursues elegance and cannot be vulgar; The overall style is simple and elegant, and the structure is not too complex.
5. Collection value
The stone tea tray, as a hospitality item, can also be used as a collection to enjoy with others. In addition to meeting the basic functional needs, it can also let the guests understand the taste of the host.
● Chassis design
1. Drainage device
It is better to choose the hidden type, which does not affect the beauty and shows the grade. At present, most of the stone tea trays on the market are direct drainage, because the stone surface itself has a certain thickness and weight, and the tea tray with a base adopts water storage drainage, which will affect the integrity of the tea tray and is more inconvenient.
2. Function selection
In terms of functionality, the multifunctional stone tea tray integrates the functions of automatic watering, filtration, disinfection, and heating. The manufacturing concept is more advanced, easy, and healthy, but the cost increases with the increase of functions. The selling price is the main factor affecting the purchasing power of the public.
● Characteristics of stone tea tray
Not easy to absorb water and not deform; Do not crack or fade when cold or heat; It has no peculiar smell and is not easy to be stained with tea scale, which makes it easier to clean, drain more smoothly, and does not plug the pipe. It is novel, beautiful, elegant, and noble.
● Maintenance of stone tea tray
1. Although the stone tea tray is not easy to be stained with tea dirt, if it is used improperly for a long time, local messy tea stains will appear, affecting the appearance. Characteristics of normal tea raising process: when the new product is just used, water droplets will condense on the surface because mature technology is used for deep high-temperature waxing before the product leaves the factory, which is also to avoid or reduce the accumulation of tea scale.
2. To avoid serious local tea stains, a small towel or plastic sheet can be placed at the bottom of the teapot when making tea, which also plays a certain role in raising the teapot. After tea tasting, we should form a good habit and carry out the last cleaning process: empty the tea set on the surface of the tea tray, drench it with warm water, and then wipe it with a wet towel.
3. If the stone tea tray has been used for a long time or is used improperly for a while, there will be tea stains of tea color. The normal tea color is relatively uniform, natural, and friendly. In case of messy and locally serious tea stains, it is recommended to wash at this time: soak it in warm water first, or spray warm boiled water many times, so that it feels like drinking full water. Then, pour some detergent or toothpaste of good quality, wash it with a soft brush, and repeat the operation twice.
Stone tea tray, as its name suggests, is made of natural stones, introduces traditional tea culture, and expresses the delicate and far-reaching artistic conception of tea ceremony with elegant and graceful Chinese poetry, calligraphy, painting, seal, and totem. The traditional stone carving technology is supplemented by modern science and technology, and the Chinese cultural elements are combined with the New Oriental aesthetic concept to interpret the cultural connotation and artistic value of the stone tea tray. Well, this article will be written here first. You are welcome to email me at email@example.com, let’s taste the tea and talk about Tao.