Stone, whether marble or granite, always seems to give people a sense of gathering the aura of heaven and earth, luxury and elegance. It is its gorgeous and refined heritage that makes stone the first choice for material selection in luxury rooms. Stone is thick, solemn, luxurious, and high-grade, The glass is crystal clear, which can play the role of partition and form an interesting contrast with the stone. The two reflect each other.
What are the processing techniques of stone flower beds?
1. Polishing: high gloss surface.
Polishing may or may not last for a long time, mainly depending on the type of stone. Granite, marble, and limestone are usually treated by a polishing process in order to show their good luminosity. In addition, different maintenance is required in the later stage to maintain their luster.
2. Polishing: the polished surface looks very “soft”, with obvious scratches, without too much care. Marble, limestone, and slate are suitable for polishing.
3. Pickling: there are small corrosion marks on the surface of stone flowerpots. There are fewer scratches on the acid-washed surface, and the appearance is more simple than the polished surface. Many marbles can be processed by pickling process, but the most common are marble and limestone. The same pickling process is also an effective method to weaken the brightness of granite.
4. Chopping Axe: the surface is not smooth. After preliminary cutting, the stone is further processed to eliminate obvious saw marks, but the effect is not as good as that after polishing. Generally, granite, marble, and limestone need to be processed by this process, which basically needs to be customized by customers, which belongs to stone customized products.
5. Fire: rough surface.
This kind of surface is mainly used for indoor decoration, such as the floor or commercial building, with high labor costs. After high-temperature heating and rapid cooling, a burning surface is formed. The burning surface is generally granite.
6. Cracking: the surface of the stone flowerpot is rough, but it is not as rough as fire.
This surface treatment is usually cut by hand or chiseled in the mine to expose the natural cracking surface of the stone. This surface treatment is mainly used for slate
7. Rolling: the surface is smooth or slightly rough, and the edges and corners are smooth and broken.20mm bricks can be rolled in the machine, and 3cm bricks can also be rolled and then divided into two bricks. Under normal circumstances, marble and limestone are the preferred materials processed by the tumbling process
8. Brushing: the surface is old.
The treatment process is to brush the stone surface to imitate the natural wear effect of the stone.
What are the classifications of stone flower beds?
1. According to its shape, it can be divided into a three-dimensional flower bed and a plane flower bed. The plane flower bed can be divided into regular type, natural type, and mixed type according to the composition form.
2. According to the viewing season, it can be divided into the spring flower bed, summer flower bed, autumn flower bed, and winter flower bed.
3. According to the planting materials, it can be divided into annual and biennial grass flower beds, bulbous flower beds, aquatic flower beds, special flower beds (such as chrysanthemum beds and cuju flower beds), etc.
4. According to the form of expression, it can be divided into the flower bed, which is a color block pattern composed of flowers with high center and low edge to express the color beauty of flowers; Embroidered flower beds or pattern flower beds win with patterns. They usually use short-colored foliage plants as the main materials, which are not limited by the flowering period, and are properly matched with some dwarf grass flowers with small and dense flowers, which have a particularly long viewing period.
5. According to the application mode of the flower bed, it can be divided into a single flower bed, continuous flower bed, and group flower bed. In modern times, there are mobile flower beds, which are composed of many potted flowers, which are suitable for paving the ground and decorating the interior.
What are the principles of stone flower bed design?
First of all, we must consider the garden theme, location, form, color combination, and other factors from the surrounding overall environment. In the specific design, the pattern, the type or variety of flowers configured, the number of plants, height, planting distance, etc. can be drawn in detail with square paper in the ratio of 1:20 to 1:100, and the implementation instructions shall be attached.
Designers must have a full understanding of the theory of garden art and the growth and flowering habits, ecological habits, and ornamental characteristics of plant materials. A good design must take into account the continuous flowering from spring to autumn, and make the planting plan of flower species and pattern changes in different seasons.
The perfect combination of stone and various planting quilts makes life more beautiful! Well, this article is written here. I look forward to your email email@example.com To share.