Stone is a natural product endowed by nature to human beings. It has unparalleled beauty and texture. It is presented through artistic means to improve the beauty of stone to a new level. So how will we determine the quality standard of stone engineering? Let’s tell this story in this article.
The overall appearance of the stone surface
1. The layout is reasonable without the obvious big or small head;
2. The joint shall be uniform, the depth shall be consistent, the periphery shall be straight, the inlay shall be correct, the caulking shall be continuous and dense, the width and depth shall be consistent, and the caulking shall be smooth;
3. The surface shall be clean, flat, free of wear marks, with clear patterns and consistent color. The plate shall be free of cracks, defects, and other defects. The stone surface shall be free of alkali pan, discoloration, stains, and other pollution;
4. The holes shall be cut and matched, and the edges shall be neat;
5. The surface of the dado and skirting line shall be clean, the height shall be consistent, the combination shall be firm, and the thickness out of the wall shall be consistent;
6. The paved ground slope direction of toilet and balcony is correct, without inverted slope and ponding;
7. The on-site splicing of natural stones less than 100mm wide that are not spliced in the factory is strictly prohibited to prevent fracture.
Stone color difference control
1. When any batch of ceramic tiles/stones enter the site, they shall be paved on the open space within 10m2 and 2m line of sight to judge whether the materials have color difference;
2. Tiles/stones in different batches are prone to color differences. It is recommended to use the same batch of materials for tiles in the same room;
3. When there are different batches of supplies, different batches of goods need to be prepared for later maintenance and replacement;
4. For the management of different batches of materials, measures such as informing in advance, limiting the number of batches in Party A’s contract, and preparing goods for different batches can be taken;
5. During material transportation, pay attention to the problem of paraffin pollution caused by ceramic tile stacking;
6. To prevent the inconsistent color of exterior facing stones, the stones shall be carefully selected and trial assembled during paving.
Stone floor Collage
1. The stone parquet ground shall be processed in the factory and cut by a water knife. The pattern shall be clear, the color shall be consistent, the joints shall be uniform, the inlay shall be correct, the pattern shall be symmetrical, the processing shall be fine, and the plate shall be free of cracks, feet falling, and ridge defects;
2. When cutting stones on-site, the walking speed of the saw shall be strictly controlled to prevent stubble collapse and other phenomena;
3. The stone floor shall be sealed and spliced, and the splices shall be repaired with the same color glue. After polishing, the whole shall be crystallized;
4. The stone-ground shall be polished before the wooden skirting line, sealing line, and the first surface coating or wallpaper paving;
5. When there are floor soft and hard bags and wood finishes on the stone floor, the wall root shall be subject to moisture-proof treatment to prevent the wall from moisture and mildew caused by ground grinding;
6. The ground surface of different materials shall be embedded with glass strips or copper strips at the boundary to make the boundary clear.
Stone external corner joint
1. The external corner of the stone adopts a 45 ° angle splicing. After paving, the joint can be filled, the fillet can be polished and polished;
2. The stone skirting line adopts adhesive finished external corner skirting line, and the visible surface is polished;
3. It is strictly forbidden to use 45 ° angle splicing for the bathtub countertop stone. The plane is pressed against the facade for paving. The countertop stone can float out of the bathtub skirt stone, with a stone thickness of one time, a chamfer of 3mm, and the visible surface is polished.
Indoor ground elevation
1. Elevation index drawing shall be drawn for indoor ground, including structural elevation, the thickness of bonding layer and material layer, the elevation of the finished surface, slope making direction, etc;
2. The floor of the hall is 10mm higher than the kitchen floor;
3. The floor of the hall is 20mm higher than the floor of the toilet;
4. The floor of the hall should be 5 ~ 8mmm higher than the floor of the entrance porch;
5. The floor elevation of the corridor, living room, and bedroom is unified.
Stone floor and wood floor
1. When the wooden floor is flush connected with the stone floor, the stone flat joint shall be chamfered by 2mm, and the wooden floor shall be 2mm lower than the stone floor;
2. When expansion joints are reserved between the wood floor and stone floor, closing strips shall be set at the joints.
Sill stone closing
1. The sill stone protrudes from the wall by one time the stone thickness, and the width on both sides is 1 ~ 2 times the stone thickness of the window opening. A “V” groove can be set between the sill stone and the lower pasted line to weaken the stone adhesive joint;
2. There shall be no gap between the windowsill stone and the lower pasted line and the wall so that the wall putty can be closed at the internal corner;
3. The exposed edge of the sill stone shall be chamfered by 3mm, and the visible surface shall be polished;
4. The windowsill of the kitchen and toilet shall be paved with wall tiles, and it is not suitable to set windowsill stone separately.
Relationship between wooden door frame, door face, and threshold stone
1. The door frame of the entrance door and the veneer of the outer door are all placed on the threshold stone, and the veneer of the inner door is placed on the finished surface of the ground decoration;
2. The kitchen door frame and the inner door face are all placed on the threshold stone, and the outer door face is prevented from being on the finished surface of the ground decoration;
3. All the door frames of the room are placed on the threshold stone, and the inner and outer side doors are placed on the finished surface of the ground decoration;
4. Fine glue should be applied at the junction of the entrance door, kitchen door frame, door face, and threshold stone;
5. When stone boots are set at the bottom of the door face in the damp area, the door face may not be placed on the threshold stone;
6. The threshold height of the wooden door and the bottom close to the face must be moisture-proof.
Stone countertop opening
1. Basin on the table: it shall be fixed with mold-proof silicone base glue. The corner of the table opening shall be rounded and strengthened. Right angle turning or excessive cutting are not allowed;
2. Basin under the table: the opening of the table is 10 ~ 12mm smaller than the diameter of the basin under the table, to ensure that the basin under the table and the table are closed at the internal corner. The corner of the opening of the table should be rounded and strengthened. Right angle turning or excessive cutting is not allowed. The inner edge needs to be chamfered. The basin under the table is glued by ab in the factory. There is no support plate at the lower part of the table, and a 10kg weight is added in the center of the bottom of the sink, The loading time is 1 hour. Check the connection between the sink and the table, and there shall be no crack. The distance between the sink basin bottom and the cabinet bottom shall not exceed 3mm before and after loading;
3. Fine glue shall be applied between the basin and the table, and the exposed width of fine glue shall not exceed 5mm. After punching, the joint shall be squeezed by hand immediately to prevent cracking in the later stage;
4. The corner of the opening on the top of the stove cabinet shall be rounded, right angle turning or excessive cutting is not allowed, and the inner edge shall be chamfered.
Well, this article will be written here first. If you have more good suggestions, you are welcome to email me at email@example.com, I will have more detailed communication with you.