Microcrystalline is a newly developed artificial material world. In terms of microscopic material properties, it has the glass phase of glass and the crystal phase of ceramics, which makes it an advantage of glass and ceramics.
The manufacturing process is complex, involving high-temperature hot melting, crystal growth, crystal phase adjustment, etc. The key technologies involve cutting-edge scientific research, including inorganic material micromechanics, crystal chemistry, fluid mechanics, etc. It has broad prospects in the demand side of cutting-edge materials, such as the military industry, aerospace, electronics, etc.
● Core technology:
The main raw material is quartz sand, which simulates the millennial deposit of volcanic lava, integrates mechanical, optical, electrical, physical, and chemical sciences, 1600 ℃ high-temperature smelting, molecular chain recombination, crystal nucleus cultivation, crystal phase adjustment, and other complex processes, and is fully crystallized to form a new generation of environment-friendly decorative stone with science and technology. Its appearance is as transparent as jade and as bright as a mirror. Its texture is natural and colorful, and its hardness is better than granite and marble
It not only retains the original natural texture but also perfectly solves many shortcomings of traditional decorative materials, such as easy water seepage, color difference, dark cracks, high cost, difficult maintenance, easy fading, nonslip, radiation, etc. It has become a more hard, wear-resistant, waterproof high-end environment-friendly decorative material in similar products, and has been applied to the design of various buildings, homes, jewelry, handicrafts, etc.
● Analysis of advantages compared with other products: from sand, higher than stone, as hard as diamond, as beautiful as jade
Wear resistance — super density, no wear, no need for polishing, waxing, and glue repair
High-temperature resistance — A+fire rating, 1600 ° firing, no deformation at high temperature
Corrosion resistance – super strong acid-base, noncorrosive, not easy to weather, and keep the color warm for a long time
High brightness — permanent mirror effect without professional care such as polishing and waxing
Zero water absorption — fine structure, almost zero water absorption, easy to clean, no stain, leave marks and keep clean as new for a long time
Zero radiation – the internal and external radiation index is only one-thousandth of the traditional stone, safe and environmentally friendly
● Optional specifications:
The thickness is 12/15/18/20/25mm, the size of the large plate is 1600 * 3000mm, 1600 * 2800mm, and the specification plate is 600/800/1000mm
2、 Classification of microcrystalline:
● Porous microcrystalline stone, also known as artificial white marble, is a new type of high-grade environmental protection stone with many physical and chemical indicators superior to ordinary microcrystalline stone. It has pure color, no discoloration, no dirt absorption, high hardness, acid, and alkali resistance, wears resistance, and other characteristics. Its biggest characteristics are no pores, no foreign spots, high gloss, and zero water absorption, and can be polished and renovated. The defect of ordinary microcrystalline is remedied. It is applicable to decoration places such as exterior walls, interior walls, floors, columns, washbasins, and countertops.
● Whole-body microcrystalline, also known as glass ceramics, is a new type of high-grade decorative material. It is made of natural inorganic materials, adopting specific technology and sintering at high temperatures. It has excellent characteristics of non-water absorption, non-corrosion, non oxidation, nonfading, no color difference, no deformation, high strength, high gloss, etc.
● Composite microcrystalline is also known as a microcrystalline glass ceramic composite plate. Composite microcrystalline is a new high-tech new product that is a layer of 3-5mm composite plate compounded with microcrystalline glass on the surface of ceramic tiles and is sintered twice. The thickness of the microcrystalline glass ceramic composite plate is 13-18mm, and the glossiness is>95
After a brief introduction of microcrystalline, the next step is to introduce the key points of microcrystalline profiled processing, precautions, and construction technology of dry hanging microcrystalline.
3、 Precautions for microcrystalline processing
Preventive measures for easy edge collapse during cutting:
The surface layer of microcrystalline stone is stronger than that of ordinary stone, and its structure is dense, which not only increases the consumption of diamond tools but also makes it more brittle than a stone in sawing, which is easy to produce the defect of edge collapse, which is similar to that of jade. New contacts must pay attention to this feature.
● Preventive measures
The following countermeasures are suggested. The key is to ensure the balance during processing and minimize vibration, especially the side swing of the stone. The specific rest requirements are as follows:
A. Bench sawing machine shall be used as far as possible, so as to ensure smooth processing from the mechanical type. The plates must be placed stably on the machine table. If necessary, they should be placed under the thin saw blade of the bottom machine. The key is to adjust the feed speed. As long as the feed speed is properly selected, the deformation can be controlled to the minimum, so as to ensure the straightness and squareness of the cutting. When the cutting is about to be finished, in order to prevent the deformation from suddenly releasing, which will cause the plate to have corner drop defects, it is appropriate to start to slow down gradually in advance.
B. If the hand-held portable marble saw is used directly, the operator must have sufficient experience and skill. At this time, it is emphasized that the plates are placed stably enough.
C. The high-quality diamond saw blade with good “self-sharpening” shall be selected, and the diamond saw blade specially used for microcrystalline shall be preferred. When there is no special saw blade, the matching principle of the saw blade is to apply the marble soft saw blade (not the granite saw blade), and then apply the microcrystalline, because this can ensure that the “self sharpness” can expose the fresh diamond edges and corners in time. And we must always “cut” to ensure that the cutting edge is sharp, so as to reduce the cutting resistance and improve the processing stability.
D. Good cutting-edge materials shall be selected, and ordinary clay refractory bricks are preferred.
E. Sufficient cooling water consumption shall be ensured, and the water injection flow shall always be dynamically aligned with the changing cutting front. It is very important to ensure adequate cooling conditions, otherwise, the cutting front will be overheated, or even rubs so severely that it will become red and ignite, which will easily lead to hidden damage or simply burst.
4、 Dry hanging construction technology of microcrystalline
● Back bolt dry hanging
1. All dry hanging microcrystalline shall be drilled and cut in the factory, and all aluminum alloy buckle grooves shall be processed in the factory. After passing the quality inspection and packaging, they shall be transported to the construction site, where professional technicians shall guide the construction personnel to install the aluminum alloy buckle grooves on the microcrystalline stone cut after drilling.
2. At the same time, the construction personnel at the construction site shall locate and mark the wall according to the designed scheme, and install the vertical keel and aluminum alloy inner buckle groove.
3. Hang the microcrystalline stone installed with the aluminum alloy external buckle groove on the aluminum alloy internal metal groove, and then use the micro-adjustment bolt to level and position, and hang other microcrystalline stones accordingly (considering the needs of maintenance and replacement, is recommended that the line spacing between microcrystalline stones should not be less than 10mm).
4. If there is a gap between the microcrystals, it is advisable to select glass glue of suitable color for caulking according to the design needs.
● Grooved dry hanging
1. Make grooves on the side of the microcrystalline according to the design requirements.
2. At the same time, mark and locate on the wall according to the design requirements, fix the corner code plate coated with protective paint on the wall with expansion bolts, drill holes on the corner code plate according to the design requirements, and install the tooth plate with bolts.
3. Place the groove on the microcrystalline stone on the buckle teeth, and install the buckle tooth plate and the grooved microcrystalline stone layer by layer from bottom to top.
4. It is recommended to leave a 5-10mm gap between the microcrystals and seal them with glass glue.
5. The buckle plate must be processed accurately, especially to ensure perpendicularity, otherwise, it is easy to pry the wall.
6. The buckle plate and the installation groove must be firmly bonded with stone.