As a new type of light source and decorative element, the lamp belt is used in architectural design, landscape design, and home decoration is a highly sought-after element, which has been widely used by designers. Let’s talk about this topic in this article.
● The function of the light belt
1. Auxiliary lighting to increase the brightness of the indoor environment
The light strip can be used as a supplementary light source. Selecting the appropriate color matching of the light strip can create a well combined light effect with the main light source to make the room brighter and more pleasing to the eye.
2. Clearly show the space outline and make the design more hierarchical
The outline of the light belt can well enhance the sense of spatial hierarchy, enrich the spatial light environment, and create a visual effect of virtual reality contrast and clear light and dark.
● Nowadays, for modern simple, and light luxury-style houses, many customers will choose to make stone stairs with lamps. What are the positions and common practices of stone stairs with lamps?
01. Mode I
Step on both sides and stick the light strip to the lower opening of both sides. In this way, the light bar needs to buy smaller specifications, but it can still be seen.
This is now a very popular way of lighting stairs. The LED light belt is embedded under the stair tread plate to see light without cumbersome lamps, which has a very eye-catching visual effect.
02. Mode II
The external convex of tread surface is 35mm, turn right angle is 50mm, and the lamp belt is hidden inside. When natural marble is used as the material, 80mm wide artificial stone shall be added under the tread in this way to increase the overall strength of the convex position and prevent crushing.
03. Mode III
The outer convex of the tread surface is 35mm, the lower end of the right angle is reserved for about 50mm, and the lamp belt is hidden inside. When natural marble is used as the material, 80mm wide artificial stone shall also be added under the tread to increase the overall strength of the convex position and prevent crushing. A small artificial stone shall be added 20mm inside the vertical plate to prevent kicking.
● How to install light belt on marble stairs
1. Relevant tools need to be prepared, such as impact drill and expansion bolt, including electric hand drill, screw, cutter, etc.
2. When installing the step lamp belt the most important thing is to arrange the lamp tube. First, you need to slot the stairs, which are about 5cm wide, mainly to embed the circuit.
3. The skirting line of the marble stair wall should also be done well, and pay attention to making it higher. The purpose of this is to avoid the light source from directly shooting into the eyes when installing the lamp belt in the later stage. When the groove is done, it should be put into the lamp, and then it should be fixed.
4. Determine the length of the installation. Generally speaking, it is intercepted by an integer. If it is intercepted at will, the light strip may not light up. For example, if it needs to be 9.5m long, the light strip needs to be cut by 10m.
5. Install the plug of the LED lamp in place. It has positive and negative differentiation. It must be connected properly. If the connection is reversed, the lamp belt will not light up. Then, the lamp belt needs to be placed neatly and then placed smoothly in the lamp slot.
Now people’s living standards are getting higher and higher, and some people may build their own houses or buy duplex buildings in the city, the stairs will be installed. Some people shop marble stairs. To add icing to the cake and increase lighting, they will install light strips on the steps of marble stairs. The outline of the light belt can well enhance the sense of spatial hierarchy, enrich the spatial light environment, and create a visual effect of virtual reality contrast and clear light and dark.
The perfect combination of stone stairs and light belts improves the whole style to a higher level, which is why so many people like to install light belts on stone stairs. Well, this article will be written here first. You are welcome to email me at email@example.com, share more interesting stories.