Marble is gradually favored by the decoration industry and customers because of its natural material and thousands of colors and lines. Among them, there is a processing method – compounding marble with plates of other materials. This method can constantly give play to the characteristics of marble and optimize the performance. This is the new product of marble – marble composite plate. In this article, we will discuss the marble composite board.
After compounding, the overall thickness becomes less and the weight becomes much lighter, so the transportation cost is also reduced accordingly. It is the best choice when there are load restrictions on the building.
2. Strength improvement:
Marble is compounded with other materials, including ceramic tile, granite, aluminum honeycomb plate, glass, etc. its bending capacity, bending capacity and shear strength are greatly improved, and the damage rate of the composite is greatly reduced.
3. Improvement of anti-pollution ability:
During the installation or later use of ordinary marble original plate (full body plate), if cement wet paste is used, it is likely that after half a year or a year, various discoloration and stains will appear on the marble surface, which is very difficult to remove. The composite board avoids this situation because its bottom plate is more hard and dense and there is a thin adhesive layer.
4. Easier to control color difference:
Because the marble composite board is cut into 3 or 4 pieces with 1 ㎡ original board (full bodyboard), it becomes 3 ㎡ or 4 ㎡. The patterns and colors of 3 ㎡ and 4 ㎡ are almost 100% the same, so it is easier to ensure the consistency of color and pattern when used in a large area.
5. Easy installation:
Due to the above characteristics, in the installation process, regardless of weight, easy to break (strength, etc.), or color separation splicing, the installation efficiency and safety are greatly improved, and the installation cost is also reduced.
6. Breakthrough the restricted area:
There are no special restrictions on the use of marble in the whole space, except for the ceiling, whether it is marble or granite, no decoration company dare or can take this risk. The composite board has no problem with this issue. Because it is very light, its weight is only 1 / 5 to 1 / 10 of that of the whole body plate. It is necessary to decorate the ceiling with stone.
7. Sound insulation and moisture resistance:
The stone aluminum honeycomb composite board has good sound insulation, moisture-proof, heat insulation, and cold resistance because the aluminum honeycomb has a hollow aluminum honeycomb core. Therefore, these characteristics go far beyond the performance characteristics that the whole bodyboard does not have.
8. Energy saving and consumption reduction:
Because of its sound insulation, moisture-proof, and thermal insulation properties, stone aluminum honeycomb composite boards can greatly reduce the consumption of electric energy and heat energy after indoor and outdoor installation.
9. Cost reduction:
Because the stone composite material is thin and light, part of the cost is saved in transportation and installation, and for more expensive stone varieties, the price and cost of the composite plate are lower than the finished plate of the original plate to varying degrees.
● Processing technology
First, select the marketable high-grade marble varieties (take the rough tile with the specification of 610 * 610mm on the shaft whose surface has not been polished as an example).
1. Sawing rough board: the marble block is processed into a rough board with a thickness of 14mm and a specification of 610 * 610mm on a two-way cutting machine, and then dried.
2. Bonding: lay the blank tile flat and face up. At the same time, apply the prepared adhesive on the surface of the blank tile and one side of the marble rough plate. The adhesive shall be evenly and thinly applied, that is, it shall be evenly applied on the plate surface, and no holes shall be left, otherwise the strength of the plate will be affected, and it is easy to fracture during grinding; Thin is suitable for bonding needs. It is just right. If it is thick, it will cause waste and increase the thickness of the plate. Then align one side of the rough plate coated with adhesive downward on the blank tile coated with adhesive; Then, at the same time, apply a thin and uniform layer of adhesive on the top of the marble rough board and the front of another blank tile, then close another blank tile coated with adhesive on the marble rough board and then press it on it (heavy objects such as a box of 10 305 * 305mm thin plates can be pressed on it). After consolidation for more than 10 hours, That is, it becomes a composite rough board with blank tiles up and down and a layer of marble in the middle.
3. Bisection: install the composite rough plate with blank tile at the top and bottom and marble in the middle on the horizontal bisection machine, and bisection into two marble composite rough plates with blank tile on one side and marble on the other side.
4. Thickness Control: Thickness control: the composite board is composed of stone, glue, and base plate. The thickness must be different. Therefore, the thickness must be controlled.
5. Grinding and polishing: after controlling the thickness of the marble composite rough board, it becomes a high gloss marble composite rough board after ten heads of continuous grinding and polishing.
6. Cutting and chamfering: the polished marble composite rough board is cut into 600 * 600mm composite board by the cutting machine, and then chamfered on four sides to become the finished marble composite board. The total thickness of the finished composite plate is 13mm, while the thickness of marble is only 2-3mm.
● Classification by substrate
The performance of the composite board is different from that of the composite board.
1. Stone aluminum honeycomb plate
The special performance of the stone aluminum honeycomb panel makes it have more space to play in the dry hanging of external and internal walls. It is generally used in large and high-grade buildings, such as airports, exhibition halls, five-star hotels, etc.
2. Stone aluminum-plastic plate
Because it is relatively thin, there is no problem when it is used on the wall and ceiling. And in the construction process, glue should be used to paste. When decorating the ceiling, other stones are irreplaceable.
3. Marble, ceramic tile, granite, and glass for base plate
The marble composite board compounded with these kinds of bottom plates has almost the same application range as the whole bodyboard. If the building has special load-bearing restrictions, these composite plates will be more useful. They are not only light in weight, but also greatly improved in strength.
Marble composite board is widely used. With the update of equipment, more materials will be compounded with stone in the future. Well, today’s article is written here. Please email me for criticism and correction of the shortcomings of email@example.com.