There are many small stone lines, which are widely used in wall waistlines, mirror frame lines, wall panels, sill panels, window sill panels, door jambs, and other products, and really play a significant role in the decoration of the environment. However, the headache is that the small stone lines are easy to break in production and processing because of their small width and long length. The repair of broken lines is troublesome, time-consuming, and laborious, and it is not yet necessary to repair. After the repair, the goods arrived at the construction site and broke again. The customer asked for a rework. The processing of small lines is thankless, so the reinforcement link in production and processing is very important. In order to strengthen small lines, the process is very important and there are methods to follow.
Small line reinforcement process: material selection → upper plate → slotting → reinforcement → glue repair → curing → parts separation → glue repair → shaping
(1) Materials shall be selected according to the material selection requirements on the production and processing sheet. If possible, materials with few cracks shall be selected. But it is actually unrealistic for marble.
(2) If the factory often processes a large number of small lines, make several workbenches and put the large plates on the workbenches. Place the board face down and back up. Use the workbench to slot the large plate, lift the workbench away after the slot is finished, and reinforce it directly on the workbench. After reinforcement, lift the worktable onto the bridge section. This method can greatly reduce the damage to materials taken from the workbench and improve the material yield.
(3) When slotting, the number of pieces of the big plate shall be determined according to the size of the line. It is difficult to remove the grooved plate from the workbench without dividing it into blocks. When slotting, pay attention to the lowest point of the figure and select the correct slotting position.
(4) Reinforcement If conditions permit, it is better to reinforce the bridge-cutting machine, and then take down the reinforced blank from the machine table. For reinforcement, steel bars, plastic bars, and aluminum bars with a diameter of no less than 4mm are usually added at the slot. Rust and oil removal must be carried out when reinforcement is used. For some white stones that are prone to yellowing, it is better to reinforce them with stainless steel bars, or plastic rods, but the rigidity of the plastic rods is not enough, and the reinforcement effect for long small lines is not too great. Reinforce with special glue with reinforcement. Unsaturated resin glue shall not be used for reinforcement to prevent the glue from passing through cracks and affecting the stone surface effect.
During reinforcement, the water in the tank must be dried and the dust cleaned. Small-line products should not be placed too much, nor should they be stacked in multiple layers. Too many stacked lines are easy to cause the lines in the lower layer to be broken.
(5) Repair the broken line blank with glue.
(6) The cured, reinforced, and repaired lines should be placed for 24 hours before shaping. Most stone enterprises do not pay attention to this point. After reinforcement and glue repair, they will divide the pieces and shape them immediately. In this case, the adhesive force between the adhesive and the stone and the reinforcing strip is affected because the adhesive has not reached the optimal state after curing.
(7) Divide the reinforced line blank into parts according to the processing size of the production processing order. The piecework operator shall clearly see the section size on the production and processing sheet to avoid the situation described in (3). Once the grooved plates are divided, incorrect grooving can only lead to the scrapping of materials.
(8) There will be broken blanks after glue filling and splitting, and the broken blanks will be treated with glue filling.
(9) The line shaping is very long. If the single piece shaping is extremely easy to break during shaping, use a mold to clamp the line, which can reduce the line breaking during shaping.