Nowadays, people’s requirements for the decoration and effectiveness of their living environment are increasing, and marble is increasingly used in stone decoration. Using marble as a raw material is both practical and can beautify the indoor environment. Below is an introduction to the installation height of the marble washbasin and the precautions for installing the marble washbasin.
1. The installation height of the marble wash basin is appropriate
When washing your face, the water splashing onto you is very troublesome, so it is necessary to standardize the installation height of the marble wash basin. The water flow intensity of the marble wash basin should be proportional to the depth of the marble wash basin. In addition, the bottom of the marble basin must have sufficient capacity and cannot be too flat or too deep, otherwise water will form. Usually, the height of the marble sink is about 80 centimeters above the ground.
2. Precautions for installing marble wash basins
The installation of marble wash basins is also a noteworthy area. Before installing the marble wash basin, the drainage pipe must be retained and the wall and floor tiles around the marble wash basin must be treated. During the installation process, expansion screws can be used to fix it, not too loose to prevent damage. If damaged, it is impossible to forcefully strike the marble wash basin. When installing a marble wash basin, please prevent this impact force.
3. How to choose a washbasin
(1) There are many types of washbasins, including metal, artificial stone, ceramics, glass, and other materials.
(2) Pay attention to the size and specifications of the wash basin. When purchasing, you can choose based on the size of the bathroom. If the bathroom space is large, you can choose a larger wash basin. Usually, the wash basin should match the style of the entire bathroom.
(3) Whether you choose a basin or a basin, you can choose according to the specific situation. If the width of the countertop is greater than 52 centimeters and the length is greater than 70 centimeters, you can consider choosing a wash basin. If the length of the countertop is less than 70 centimeters, it is best to choose a basin.
(4) Pay attention to whether there is any “overflow” phenomenon in the wash basin. If the sink is too full, water will overflow into the drainage pipe, preventing the floor from getting dirty and wet.
4. How to maintain a marble wash basin
1. Marble is a porous material, so it is easy to stain. The amount of water used for cleaning should be minimal.
2. Marble furniture with severe wear and tear is difficult to handle. It can be wiped with steel wool and then polished with an electric polishing machine. Restore its dull luster. Or carefully wipe with liquid cleaning agent. Lemon juice or vinegar can be used to clean stains, but great care should be taken. Lemons should not stay for more than 1-2 minutes. Do not leave the lemon there for a long time for the marble to absorb, and repeat the operation if necessary. Then clean and dry.
3. For minor abrasions, specialized marble cleaners and care agents can be used. For antique or valuable marble furniture, professional personnel should be invited to handle it. Painted marble furniture may need to be treated with a paint stripping agent. It should be done according to the product instructions and may require several layers of coating. After removing all the paint, wipe it with wire wool and polish it with an electric polishing machine.
5. Installation steps for marble wash basin
Marble wash basin is a top-notch product with high requirements for installation technology. If the correct method is not mastered during the installation of marble wash basin, it may cause irreparable damage to the wash basin. The general steps for installing a marble wash basin should be as follows:
1. Install the table panel
Generally, marble wash basins are made of the same material as the countertop, so the marble countertop should be installed before installing the wash basin. When installing the countertop, the design drawing should be compared with the actual size first, and then the opening line should be drawn on the countertop according to the opening diagram. Then, the countertop should be cut along the cutting line, and the marble countertop should be polished to keep it round and smooth. After installing the countertop, the installation of the marble washbasin can begin.
2. Determine the position of the basin
Place the marble wash basin into the cut countertop hole, adjust its position, and mark the outline of the basin along the edge of the countertop.
3. Install faucets and water purifiers
After marking the contour line, remove the basin and install the faucet and water remover required for the basin.
4. Fixed marble wash basin
Before fixing, apply glass glue to the marked contour line, then install the marble washbasin on the countertop and determine the accuracy of the installation position.
5. Install water pipes
Wait until the glass glue is completely dry before connecting the inlet pipe and drainage pipe fittings.
6. Check for leaks
After everything is installed, open the faucet to check whether there is any leakage problem at the inlet and outlet of the surrounding pipeline.