（6） Polishing construction of flatness of floor mosaic
The polishing of the floor mosaic is slightly different from that of the large plate. The grinding of mosaic shall fully consider the gravity, torque, and grinding amount that the component can bear. Therefore, the grinding construction focuses on the grinding of head flatness and the grinding of edges and corners.
1. Construction process of flatness grinding: flatness grinding → inspection and repair → painting waterproof agent → medium grinding → painting waterproof agent → fine grinding → polishing → cleaning → crystallization
(1) Flatness grinding equipment, abrasive
① Grinding equipment and rotating speed. The first grinding equipment can be a floor scraper, with a speed of more than 160 revolutions without aggravation.
② Grinding materials. Diamond grinding disc with appropriate shape shall be selected as the first grinding material to ensure that the abrasive will not collide with particles during grinding.
(2). head grinding construction operation. Select experienced workers for the first grinding construction. The grinding quantity shall be fully grasped during construction; The working surface shall be polished evenly without the excessive pursuit of flatness. Special low-lying particles are allowed, and the flatness can reach N85% 90%. After the first pass is polished, cleaned, and dried, the fallen seam glue shall be inspected and repaired.
(3) Mosaic floor (~ h2em) with standardized particles and gaps and good paving quality. Specification), its flatness can be polished with a 5O mesh grinding disc.
(4). subsequent waterproof and polished construction. There is no difference between the subsequent construction procedure and the grinding construction of a large plate, so it is not described here.
2. The trimming of the floor mosaic is different from that of the floor slab. As the component pavement at the corner shall be cut according to the spare scale, there will inevitably be threshing and sparse particles, and the glue filling at this part can be suspended. The parts with sparse particles shall be filled with particles (including half particles), then filled with rubber, and then polished. In addition, there is a large amount of grinding on the large surface of the floor mosaic, resulting in a large height difference with the edges and corners and eye-catching grinding marks. Therefore, the workload of manual grinding is very large.
3. Trimming construction procedure: grain filling, glue filling, vertical, adjacent finish protection, rough grinding, fine grinding, polishing, and crystallization
(1). grain filling. For the grain filling at the sparse part of corner particles, the whole grain, half a grain, or a corner can be filled according to the specific situation; The density of particles and the size of gaps are consistent with the large surface.
(2), vertical finish and protection of adjacent parts. Vertical finish protection. The trimming must be close to the edges and corners. The angular machine runs fast and is easy to damage the finished facade. Multi-layer textured paper can be pasted on the facade for protection. Protection of adjacent parts. Adjacent parts include wooden floors, smooth floor tiles, fillets, etc., which must be protected to avoid damage.
(3), grinding. The grinding content includes two aspects: the first is the height difference of particles, and the second is the height difference of reserved edges for large mechanical operation (it is stipulated that large mechanical grinding cannot reach the edges). Grinding requirements: the height difference of particles shall be polished and flat, and the surface glue shall be removed; The height difference between the reserved edge and the large surface shall be leveled, and the wear marks of large machinery must be polished clean.
(4). corner brightness requirements. The brightness after corner polishing and crystallization shall be consistent with the large surface.
（7） Protective measures: ground mosaic
Due to the long construction period of installation, reinforcement, and polishing, the construction site is generally a decoration site, with large personnel flow and various pollution sources. To ensure the quality of products, relevant construction parts must be closed during construction. The closed period is:
1. Paving period. This section belongs to the stage where the cement is not solidified. After trampling, the working face will be depressed and out of shape, which is bound to cause rework.
2. Apply oil-proof materials. When applying a protective agent, the working surface must be kept clean, otherwise, dirt will be bonded in the gap.
3. Glue filling and scraping period. The curing time of liquid adhesive is generally relatively long, and there shall be no covering in the adhesive assimilation stage. If someone tramples or is polluted, it will be bonded in the gap, forming dirt that can never be removed.
（8）, medium grinding, fine grinding, polishing, and crystallization period.
At this stage, the construction site is closed to prevent pedestrians from bringing sand particles under the operation surface and construction equipment, which will affect the construction quality after scratches are formed.
（9）. finished product coverage protection.
The remaining thickness of mosaic after grinding is extremely limited (2 ~ 3mm), so it is best not to rework and regrind. It is necessary to closely contact the general contractor and urge him to formulate protection measures. It is best to use a soft blanket to cover and protect the finished products.
Well, the article about the construction and polishing technology of mosaic floor is written here. You are welcome to send me an email email@example.com To share more advanced grinding technology